Customer Header

Image Map

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Let the Blogging Begin: )

I am excited to begin this journey of blogging! Call me crazy, but I figured why not start this at the beginning of a new year of teaching, my new found love of creating for TPT, Instagram, and just the normal day to day life! Any advice? It'a all welcome! I am hopeful with this blogging I will feel less alone on those crazy stressful days and am thrilled to be the newest member of a great community of teachers! I've thought long and hard about what to post in my first post, but why not just start with a little bit about me! I am a twenty-eight year old first grade teacher who loves what I do. This coming week I will be starting my 6th year teaching and it will be my 5th in first! Every year comes with new challenges, but every year I find something new and different I love about teaching! I have been married to my high school sweetheart for just a little over a year now.
Even after 12 years together he's still my best friend, biggest supporter, and makes me laugh everyday! I am one of the lucky ones to have been born a twin! My sister is my other half, and am so grateful for her. We went on a trip of a lifetime to Italy this summer with Mike (my husband) and Will ( her boyfriend).
We had lots of laughs, lots of pizza, and plenty of mozzarella! It is not just Meghan and me, I have an older sister and younger brother.
Growing up with three siblings might not have always felt like one, but was truly a blessing! Family has and will always be my number one priority! I am a huge runner and training for my first full marathon. The marathon is the first weekend in October, so why not train for my first marathon at the beginning of the school year! Wish me luck and I will also accept any advice for a first time marathoner! As I think about all that is ahead, I remind myself live for today and do it all with a smile. It make's it all just a little bit easier. Thanks for joining me on my BLOG and I look forward to what's to come!

1 comment: